1973 Finesse 21 - £4,500
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.4m (21ft 0in)
Beam : 2.29m (7ft 6in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Keel : Lifting
- Clinker built timber construction
- Long keel with centre-plate
- Light blue hull with varnished superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Main with boom roller reefing
- Genoa with Rotastay furling
- Spare jib and stay
Mechanical & Electrical
- Sabb 8hp diesel
- 3/4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The main cabin gives accommodation for 2/3 persons, and provides a galley area with cooker (2 burner and grill) to starboard and a sink to port. A toilet compartment to port and a locker to starboard leads through to the focsle space which provides storage plus an additional single berth. This area has an extended coach roof in which there is an escape hatch. The vessel has ample storage space below the berths or in small, purpose-built lockers and shelves. Headroom in the vessel is limited, but is ample when seated.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, Seafarer echosounder, navigation lights
- 2 x anchors with chain and warps, fenders, stainless steel pulpit, stanchions
A traditional boat that, with some TLC, would soon repay her owner. She was last surveyed in 1993 and had her keel bolts withdrawn and replaced in 1992. She has also had a new centreplate hoist wire fitted. Potentially a nice example of these classic small yachts.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1066 00000000 Gosling