1945 Broads Sailing Cruiser - £5,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Beam : 1.98m (6ft 6in)
Draft : 0.84m (2ft 9in)
Keel : Fin
- Timber carvel construction
- Built late 1940s
- Long fin keel
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Self-tacking jib (about 2 years old)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercury 2.5hp outboard (1999)
- 2 berths, plus toilet
- The boat has a lovely cockpit with seating, and lockers to either side and also under the aft deck. Double doors lead into the cabin, where there is a sea-toilet to port and two full-length single berths. The cabin roof lifts horizontally giving about 4ft 6in headroom throughout.
- Excellent canvas cover with integral framed cockpit tent
- Quant pole
- Mud weight
It is understood the boat was the subject of some renovation recently, and this is supported by her current condition. Running rigging appears to be virtually new. It is understood that the owner has a new Mercury 2hp outboard which does not form part of the sale but which could be purchased by separate negotiation. A nice example.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1059 99109910 Bojangles