1981 Kelsall Trimaran - £8,000
Lying : Dorset - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.53m (28ft 0in)
Beam : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
- GRP construction
- Trimaran hull with dagger board
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Slab-reefed main
- Roller-reefed genoa
- Cruising spinnaker
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercury outboard
- 3 berths, plus galley and toilet
- This vessel has a simple layout with the galley area immediately to port, providing a sink and cooker. Opposite is the chart table and forward of these there is a settee berth to either side. Forward again, the toilet (Lavac) is to port, opposite which is storage space. In the bow there is a further berth. Headroom is 6ft 2in in the main cabin.
- Navigation equipment: Navigation lights, GPS, wind direction indicator
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor with chain and nylon warp, stainless steel pulpit and pushpit, sprayhood
It is understood this is a fast vessel, that has made many channel crossings. Built by her owner back in 1981, she is now for sale as he has just built a larger version. If you're looking for a quick vessel with basic overnight accommodation, she would be well worth seeing.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1052 00000000 White Devil