1972 Kingfisher 26 - £8,800
Lying : Kent - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.92m (26ft 0in)
Beam : 2.34m (7ft 8in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White hull with grey decks
- Minimum air draft : 5ft
Rigging & Sails
- Ford Watermota 30hp petrol inboard
- 12in propeller
- Shaft and stern tube replaced 2 years ago
Mechanical & Electrical
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Genoa on roller gear
- 2 x Mainsails
- Cruising chute
- All sails in white terylene
- All halyards run aft to cockpit
- 2 x Aluminium sheet winches
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, galley and heads
- The main saloon provides 2 full length berths, plus galley with sink unit (pumped fresh or sea water), a calor gas cooker (2 burner, grill and oven) and storage to port. Opposite is a chart table with a flexible chart light and chart drawers under. The cabin also has storage lockers and shelves. Forward of the cabin is a hanging locker to starboard, and separate toilet compartment with sea toilet to port. In the focsle there is a V-berth plus additional stowage.
- Navigation equipment: Seafarer echosounder, Sailor VHF, EMI wind-speed and direction indicator, Wasp speed/distance log, grid compass, Hasler self-steering gear, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Stainless boarding ladder, safety nets
- Deck equipment: Anchor and chain (stowed in self-draining well on foredeck), stainless pulpit and pushpit, stanchions and lifelines, cockpit dodgers, cleats, fairleads, warps, fenders
It is understood the vessel handles, sails and motors well. Understood to be in good order, the vessel represents a lot of boat for the money.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1051 00000000 Christina 2