1960 Lively Lady Class Broads Sailing Cruiser - £7,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Herbert Woods
LOA : 9.75m (32ft 0in)
Beam : 2.82m (9ft 3in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Long
- Iroko on pine
- Built early 1960s
- White with blue cove line and varnished superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudian Sloop rig
- Alloy mast, timber boom
- Mast lowering gear
- Main (terylene)
- Jib (terylene)
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 cylinder 10hp Petter diesel
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating for 3 each side, plus lockers under the seats and across the transom. Inside the boat, the galley is situated aft, with a Flavel Vanessa cooker (1995) giving 2 burners, grill and oven, plus worktop, cupboards and a gas water heater to starboard, and a sink unit (with pressurised hot and cold), more cupboards and an Electrolux fridge (1996) to port. Forward of these there is a full-length settee berth to either side, each of which converts into a double if required, and under which there are drawers. There is also a hanging locker. Forward again, is the heads, with a new Raske sea toilet to starboard and handbasin (with pressurised hot and cold plus shower) to port. In the bows there are 2 further full-length single berths plus a hanging locker, further storage, a deck-hatch and the vessel's mast-lowering winch. Headroom in the main cabin is over 6ft reducing to about 5ft in the forward cabin. Upholstery is in red leatherette in the main cabin, and blue in the forward cabin, and is in very good condition. Internal woodwork is in mahogany.
- Cockpit tent
- Winter cover
- Mud weight
- Rhond anchors
- Folding, drop-leaf mahogany table
- Pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
For sale due to her owner having decided to retire from boating. It's always nice to go aboard a sailing cruiser with really good headroom. This boat gives an excellent feeling of space, but she does need some work.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1045 00000000 Lady Lousie