1975 Finesse 24 - £10,750
Lying : Sussex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.84m (29ft 0in)
Beam : 2.59m (8ft 6in)
Draft : 0.86m (2ft 10in)
Keel : Long
- Clinker construction, Iroko on oak frames
- Mahogany superstructure
- Long keel with centre board and small bilge plates
- Minimum air draft : 6ft
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Cutter rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Mainsail (fair)
- Staysail (good)
- Jib (very good)
- Large genoa
- Roller reefing on both headsails
Mechanical & Electrical
- Engine details TBC
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good sized, self-draining cockpit. Her galley comprises of a Calor-gas cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), Taylor's pressure heater, fridge, sink unit and cupboards. Dinette, upholstered in blue leatherette, converts to a double berth. Purpose made bookcase/glass storage unit. Forward of the main cabin is the heads with Simpson Lawrence sea toilet. Hanging locker, now converted to accommodate an Electrolux gas fridge. Forecabin has a full-size v-berth (converts into a double) plus a teak purpose made cabinet with a shelf and 4 drawers, and access to chain locker. The cabin floors are made of teak and holly strip, an extremely attractive finish.
- Navigation equipment: Sestrel grid compass, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: 35lb CQR anchor, 20lb Fisherman, 100ft 3/8 galvanised chain, stainless pulpit, pushpit and stanchions, ropes, warps, fenders
- Other equipment: Cutlery and crockery for 4
It is understood this one owner vessel has had her engine totally rebuilt and that she has been completely repainted each year. Although not personally inspected, this vessel is understood to have been kept in very good order.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1043 00000000 Tarantella