1974 Dufour 27 Safari - £14,500
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.28m (27ft 2in)
Beam : 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Draft : 1.52m (5ft 0in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudian Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Roller reefed genoa
- Cruising chute
- All sails in very good condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo Penta 10 diesel (installed new 1996)
- 5 berths in 2 cabins plus galley and heads
- To port there is a dinette (converts to a double berth) opposite which is a quarter berth, the chart table and the galley area. This provides a cooker with 2 burners and a grill, a sink unit with hand-pumped cold water, worktop, cupboards, etc. Going forward, there is a hanging locker to starboard and, opposite this, is the toilet compartment with a PAR sea toilet. In the bow there is a V-berth. The vessel benefits from having a Wallace 1800 paraffin cabin heater.
- Navigation equipment: Decca Navstar, Phillips Decca, Plastimo compass, Incastec echosounder, speed and distance log, a Tiller Autohelm, Navico 6500 VHF, clock, barometer, hygrometer
- Safety equipment: Radar reflector
- Deck equipment: Stainless pulpit and pushpit rails, stanchions and guardwires, dodgers, anchor and chain, warps, fenders
- 8ft Avon inflatable dinghy
Although 25 years old, this vessel has been maintained almost regardless of cost. In consequence she is in outstanding condition with an immaculate interior. It is understood that the vessel's rudder skeg has been strengthened and rebuilt, being permanently moulded to the hull. A nice, roomy, fast and safe cruiser/racer.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1041 99079907 California T