1990 Hunter Horizon 23 - £15,950
Lying : Wales - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.93m (22ft 9in)
Beam : 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Draft : 0.94m (3ft 1in)
Ballast : 649kg
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Professionally customised
- White with blue trim and spray hood
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- All lines led back to cockpit
- Self tacking, furling jib
- Bowsprit to fly gennaker
- Lazy jacks
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Kubota 12.5hp twin cylinder diesel with indirect cooling (installed 1994, 250 hours)
- 5 berths, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good-sized cockpit from which the companionway leads down into the main cabin. The galley is to starboard with a cooker (2 burners), sink unit with manually pumped fresh water, work top, cupboards, etc. Opposite is the heads with a sea toilet and a handbasin. There is a full-length single berth to either side, plus an additional single under the cockpit sole, and forward there are 2 smaller single berths. The vessel has a cosy, traditional interior with all new Burgundy leatherette cushions and matching curtains, and lots of wood trim (including deckhead). She is fitted with electric lighting, including in the engine compartment to which there is easy access.
- Navigation equipment: Wind speed and direction indicator, speed and distance log, echosounder, Tiller pilot (all Autohelm), VHF, Fluxgate compass, thermometer, inclinometer, foghorn, clock and 2 barometers, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Boarding ladder, radar reflector
- Deck equipment: 15lb CQR anchor plus plenty of chain and warp, pulpit and pushpit rails, stanchions and guardlines, dodgers, fenders, boat hook
- Braked road trailer
- Crockery/cutlery for 4
This boat has been sailed single-handedly right round Ireland, but has never been raced. Though not personally inspected, she looks to be very well equipped and in good condition. It is understood she has been wintered ashore each year under cover on her road trailer. She looks to represent very good value for money, especially with her inboard diesel engine.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1039 00000000 Bella