1976 Classic Sloop - £16,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.44m (31ft 0in)
Beam : 3.05m (10ft 0in)
Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- Mahogany strip plank construction
- White with varnished superstructure and pale blue decks and cabin top
Rigging & Sails
- Masthead Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Roller reefed main
- 2 x Roller reefed headsails
- Spare, old main
Mechanical & Electrical
- Sabb 19 twin cylinder diesel
- 2 x 12v batteries
- Shore power
- 4/5 berths, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large cockpit from which the companionway leads into the main cabin. This has a quarter berth and the navigation station to starboard, and the galley to port. The galley provides a cooker (2 burner, grill and oven), sink with manually pumped fresh water (50 gallons carried) and storage. Forward of this, to port there is a dinette (converts to a double), opposite which is a settee berth. Behind these, to both sides there are shelves and lockers under the side decks. Forward again, there is a hanging locker to either side of the boat and, to port, the toilet compartment. This provides a sea-toilet (with holding tank and shore pump out). There is a further full-length single berth in the bow. Upholstery is in beige dralon, she is carpeted and headroom is 5ft 10in. Internal joinery, which is to a very high standard, is in mahogany and teak, and she has a Taylor's diesel cabin heater and a stereo/cassette system.
- Navigation equipment: Fixed compass, hand-bearing compass, Garmin 65 GPS (interfaced to a chart plotter), Navtex receiver, Kelvin Hughes VHF (with cockpit speaker), Seafarer echo sounder, Sumlog speed and distance log, Autohelm 3000 (wheel), navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Radar reflector, fire extinguishers, gas alarm, various lifejackets
- Deck equipment: Anchor windlass, CQR anchor, kedge anchor, Fisherman's anchor, chain and warp, galvanised pulpit, pushpit and stanchions, fenders, ropes and warps
- 8ft GRP tender
This is a very strongly constructed boat, well above specification, which is reflected in a 1995 survey report of which we hold a copy. She is for sale due to health reasons, and is an ideal family boat, well suited to extended cruising. It is understood she has cruised to the Baltic and also through the French and Dutch canals. It is understood a launching trailer could be available by separate negotiation. It is also understood the boat has recently had a new mainsail. She is an extremely well constructed, well fitted and comfortable boat, of excellent quality.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1038 99090403 Artifact 376366