1987 Newbridge Pioneer 26 - £15,750
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.92m (26ft 0in)
Beam : 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Draft : 0.99m (3ft 3in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with brown trim
Rigging & Sails
- Masthead Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- 6 x winches
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed genoa
- Spinnaker (almost new)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo 2002 18hp diesel
- 2 x batteries with diode splitter and Harema 240v battery charger
- 5/6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a good-sized cockpit with seats to either side, from which the companionway leads down into the main cabin. This gives access to a double sleeping cabin under the cockpit sole, and forward to the main living area, galley, etc. There is a chart table and dinette to port (converts to a double), opposite which is the galley. This provides a Plastimo cooker (with oven), sink unit with pressurised water system, cupboards, etc. Going forward, the heads is to starboard, and in the bow there is a further double berth. Internal decor is in good condition, the boat having considerable amounts of wood trim. The boat is equipped with a cabin space heater.
- Navigation equipment: Seavoice VHF, compass, Seafarer echosounder and log with cockpit repeaters, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Stainless steel boarding ladder, 2 x fire extinguishers
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, spray hood
- Avon inflatable
It is understood that this boat, which has been very lightly used (only 2 seasons in the last 5 years due to the pressure of other commitments), was a Boat Show model and as such has many features not usually included as standard. Her engine is said to be spotless, her owner having previously been a Chief Engineer for an oil company. She has full British Registration. Although in a slightly end of season condition, there is nothing here that a little cleaning would not quickly put to rights. Other than that, she is ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1034 00000000 Tanat