1995 White Silk 28 - £29,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.53m (28ft 0in)
Beam : 2.77m (9ft 1in)
Draft : 1.47m (4ft 10in)
Keel : Shoal Fin
- GRP construction
- Shallow fin keel
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast spars
- Mast lowering gear
- Main with in-mast furling
- Furling genoa
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo 20hp saildrive
- Folding propeller
- Tankage : 15 gallons diesel, 18 gallons freshwater
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads with shower
- The boat has an excellent cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. The companionway steps lead down into the main saloon where there is a full length quarter berth to either side, forward of which to port are the chart table and galley, whilst to starboard there is a dinette (converts to a double berth and has lockers under). The galley provides a Smev cooker (4 burners, oven and grill), sink unit, Electrolux fridge, worktop and storage. Forward of this there is a hanging locker to port, opposite which is the heads which provides a Parr/ITT sea-toilet, handbasin and shower. In the bow there are two further full-length berths. Headroom is good at 6ft, and the boat's interior decor is in very good condition with teak woodwork and blue/green and pink dralon upholstery (recently replaced). She has a stereo/cassette system.
- Navigation equipment: Nasa echosounder, Nasa speed and distance log, Nasa windspeed and direction, Plastimo mini contest compass, VHF, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Stainless steel boarding ladder, lifebelt, flares, fireblanket
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit stanchion and guardlines, sprayhood, dodgers
A nice example, at the time of writing in a slightly "end of season" condition, but which appears to be generally in good condition. Ideal for coastal and inland sailing, they are especially useful for easy, family sailing.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1030 00000000 Wild Silk