1992 Hunter Horizon 272 - £21,950
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.15m (26ft 9in)
Beam : 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Draft : 0.99m (3ft 3in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Fractional Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars by Z spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- All lines, including mainsail reefing, led back to cockpit
- Slab-reefed main (Hyde) with lazyjacks
- Roller-reefed, self-tacking jib (Hyde)
- Asymmetric spinnaker (Richardson)
- Cruising chute
- Sail cover
- All sails in excellent condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 9hp diesel
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The companionway leads down into the main cabin where the heads (with marine toilet and handbasin) is immediately to port, and the entrance to the aft sleeping cabin is to starboard. The aft cabin, which is situated under the cockpit sole, has a full-size double berth. Going forward, the galley area is to starboard and the navigation station is to port. The galley has a Plastimo Atlantic 4 burner cooker, with grill and oven, sink unit, cool box, worktop and cupboards. Forward again there is a single settee berth to either side (both with lockers behind and storage under) and a central folding table. In the bow there is a further double berth. Headroom is 6ft 1in, and the boat is upholstered in a blue and pink patterned material. Interior woodwork, which looks to be in excellent condition, is in teak, and she is fitted with a radio/cassette system.
- Navigation equipment: Plastimo steering compass, Plastimo hand-bearing compass, Apelco GPS, Apelco VXE 200 VHF with cockpit speaker, hand-held Micro 90 VHF, Navico C300 tiller-pilot, Focus B and G speed/distance log and echosounder, Nasa windspeed and direction indicator, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Firdell radar reflector, transom-mounted boarding ladder, lifebuoy, Danbuoy, life jackets, fire extinguishers
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor with chain and warp, cockpit canopy, spray dodgers, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Inflatable dinghy (as new)
This boat is for sale due to a bereavement. She is extremely well presented, with no apparent damage, and in spotless condition (not even any dirt under the cabin floors!). She has been epoxy treated from new, wintered ashore every year and is generally felt to be in outstanding condition. Her bottom has been cleaned off ready for epoxy/antifouling. A really lovely, well-equipped boat, that has come on the market unexpectedly.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1029 00000000 Callisto