1997 Roberts Spray 22 - £29,950
Lying : Yorkshire - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Bruce Roberts
LOA : 9.15m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 2.51m (8ft 3in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- Cream with coffee trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudian Cutter rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Main with 3 reef points
- All sails in tan and by Crusader
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 cylinder 20hp Hupeh diesel
- Dual steering
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a comfortable cockpit from which the companionway leads into the main cabin. This has the galley area to port, providing a sink unit with pressurised hot (heated by gas) and cold, cooker (2 burners and grill) plus worktop, cupboards, etc. The engine box, which is located centrally, is fitted with a tabletop, convenient for the helm position (to port) and a long leather settee. This converts into a single berth and there is also a quarter berth extending under the starboard seating of the cockpit. Going forward, the toilet compartment and washroom are to port whilst opposite is a dinette. This is fixed, and has lockers under the seats. In the bow there is a double cabin with a full sized double berth (with a specially made box-sprung mattress) and storage under. The boat is fitted with electric lighting, a stereo/cassette system and has a radiant gas-fired heater.
- Navigation equipment: Incastec echosounder, log, fluxgate compass, Aquamarine 5600 VHF radio, navigation and deck lights
- Fitted cockpit cover
This boat is on the market due to a change of plans. She is fully equipped and appears to be in good order. A very nicely presented small offshore cruiser. She's ready to sail away and well worth seeing.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1024 00000000 Nirvana