1961 Miller Fifer - £30,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.73m (31ft 11in)
Beam : 3.51m (11ft 6in)
Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
Keel : Long
- Timber construction
- Wide teak laid decks
- Blue with a red cove line and white boot line
Rigging & Sails
- Ketch rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- Sails TBC
Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford 4 litre diesel
- 4/5 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a small aft cockpit leading into a large wheelhouse. This provides the steering position to starboard and a full-length settee berth (recently re-upholstered in dark blue dralon) to port. The companionway steps lead down into the main cabin which has the galley area to starboard and the toilet (with Jabsco sea-toilet) to port. The galley provides a sink unit, Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burner, grill and oven) and worktop plus cupboards. Going forward there is a full-length settee to port and a dinette to starboard. There are numerous lockers under the sidedecks. Going forward again, there is a large hanging locker to either side of double doors leading into the forecabin. This provides 2 full-length single berths (matching the upholstery in the wheelhouse), with drawers and cupboards under, plus access to the chain locker. She is fitted with electric lighting and also has 2 gimballed paraffin lamps in the main cabin. Interior woodwork, including the cabin floors, is in teak.
- Navigation equipment: Vigil 2 radar, Sealine VHF, Seafarer echosounder, Heath steering compass, autopilot, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Galvanised pulpit and stanchions
Still in the throes of a refit, this vessel oozes character, and has a very good, spacious feel to her (especially as regards headroom which is about 6ft 3in throughout). A British registered vessel, she displaces 6.65 tonnes. A pretty boat, and one that, when the refit is finished, will be both comfortable and seaworthy.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1023 00000000 Ann Douglas