2000 Sunset 270 - £28,850
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Tony Castro
Builder : Colvic
LOA : 8.05m (26ft 5in)
Beam : 2.84m (9ft 4in)
Draft : 1.04m (3ft 5in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Same hull and rig as the Jaguar 265
Rigging & Sails
- Fractional Bermundan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed jib
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 10hp diesel
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good size cockpit with seating to either side and a deep locker to starboard. The companionway leads down into the main saloon where the chart table is to starboard and the galley is to port. Access to the heads, which provides a sea-toilet, handbasin and some storage, is just aft of the chart table. The galley will have a small cooker (2 burners and an oven), cold box, sink with manually pumped cold water, worktop and storage. Just aft of the galley there is access to the aft cabin, which has a double berth situated under the cockpit sole. Going forward, there is a fitted drop leaf table attached to the pressure post under the mast, with a single settee berth to either side and seating forward. In the bow, there is a small double and a glazed escape hatch. All of the berths have storage under and there are also lockers under the side-decks.
- Navigation equipment will consist of a log and depth sounder
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions
- Boarding ladder
- Anchor and chain
This is a BRAND NEW boat that has been fitted out to a high specification by a builder with a well-established name for quality. When completed she will have a category B certificate.
Excellent value for money, these cruiser/racers perform well and provide comfortable accommodation for the crew.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.