1998 Roberts Spray 40 - £42,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Bruce Roberts
LOA : 12.19m (40ft 0in)
Beam : 4.27m (14ft 0in)
Draft : 1.45m (4ft 9in)
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- LOA 40ft plus bowsprit
- Dark blue and cream
Rigging & Sails
- Ketch rig
- Hollow timber mast/spars
- All sails by Jeckells
Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford 120hp diesel
- 7/8 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has the usual large cockpit, with wheel steering, seating to either side and companionways running fore and aft. Going forward the companionway leads down into the main cabin where the galley is situated to starboard. This provides a Smev cooker (4 burners, grill and oven) sink unit with pressurised hot (from a Paloma gas water heater) and cold, electric fridge, worktop and cupboards. Opposite this is the dining area, with an L-shaped settee and drop leaf table. There is a pilot berth behind the settee and storage under it. Going forward again, there is a handbasin to port and opposite this is a short settee behind which is a further pilot berth. Again, there are considerable amounts of storage under the settee. The forecabin provides a good-sized double berth plus a child's single and again there are lockers underneath. Decor is in oak and mahogany with patterned woven material upholstery. To port of the companionway steps there is a passageway leading aft. This has large amounts of storage under the side-decks and also provides access to the engine compartment. In the aft cabin itself, there is a large double berth, access to the heads (with a Parr/ITT sea toilet and a handbasin) and a further single berth (divided off by curtains). Headroom is about 6ft 3in throughout the major part of the vessel, the only significant exceptions being in the passageway and also in the forecabin. Like the main cabin, the decor aft is in oak and mahogany with nicely finished upholstery. She has very wide side decks and substantial gunnels.
- Navigation equipment: Echo-sounder and log, compass, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: 2 x horseshoe lifebuoys with lights
- Deck equipment: Lofrans anchor winch, 45lb plough anchor plus quantity of 10mm chain, galvanised pulpit, stanchions and guardlines
- Other equipment: Colour TV
A well built vessel, on the market due to a change of plans. She is roomy, with plenty of room for the family, and ready to go.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.