1993 Roberts Spray 33 - £51,000
Lying : Cornwall - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Bruce Roberts
LOA : 10.97m (36ft 0in)
Beam : 3.66m (12ft 0in)
Draft : 1.37m (4ft 6in)
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- Wheelhouse windows are fabricated from toughened glass, 10mm front/6mm sides
- Green hull with cream superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Cutter rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Main with sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 50hp diesel
- 6 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has an aft cockpit with a wheelhouse and steps down into the main saloon. The steering position is to port as also is the chart table. The galley is situated below the chart area and provides a Plastimo Atlantic cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), double sink with pressurised hot, from a calorifier, and cold, worktop and storage. Opposite this there is a double berth situated under the wheelhouse and, going forward, there is a settee to either side plus a folding table in the centre. The starboard settee converts into a double berth whilst that to port has locker storage behind it. Going forward again, there is a bulkhead beyond which to port is the heads (with shower). There is a hanging locker opposite this and in the bow there is a single berth, seat and cupboard plus access to the chain locker. It is understood the boat has a 60-gallon built-in diesel tank which has as yet been unused and could be converted for use as a storage tank if required. She carries 80 gallons diesel in her other built in tank and has four 24 gallon water tanks. In common with all Bruce Roberts boats of this size, headroom at over 6ft is good throughout.
- Navigation equipment: Autohelm autopilot, echo-sounder, fluxgate compass, speed log, VHF, navigation lights.
- Deck equipment: Electric windlass, 35lb CQR anchor with 120ft 8mm chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
A smart looking vessel, of a model and size that is in some demand.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.