1994 Roberts Sailing Cruiser - £100,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Bruce Roberts
LOA : 15.24m (50ft 0in)
Beam : 4.01m (13ft 2in)
Draft : 1.83m (6ft 0in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Moderate fin keel (lead and steel encapsulated)
- Teak laid decks
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudian Sloop/Cutter rig
- Alloy mast/spars by Franspar
- Heavy-duty stainless steel standing rigging
- 2 x Lewmar genoa winches
- 1 main Lewmar winch
- 3 x Lewmar halyard winches
Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins M 90 diesel (new)
- PRM 160 gearbox
- 2 x 105 a/hour batteries (new)
- Hatz 3.5kva diesel generator
- Rutland 910 wind generator (72w, 12/24v output)
- Tankage : 450 litres diesel in 2 stainless steel tanks, 1100 litres freshwater in 3 stainless steel tanks
- 8 berths in 5 cabins, plus galley and 3 heads with showers
- The boat has a large cockpit with Whitlock wheel steering. The companionway steps lead down into the spacious deck saloon. Going aft, there are 2 double cabins, each with en suite heads with shower, wet lockers and other storage. In the main saloon, the galley is to port and provides a Pacific cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), 220v electric refrigerator and engine-driven deep freeze, microwave, sink unit with pressurised hot (from calorifier and also 220v immersion) and cold, worktops, cupboards, etc. Opposite this is the dining area, which has a U-shaped settee and fitted table and, forward of this, is the navigation station with chart table and the vessel's electronics. Opposite the nav. station there is a further L-shaped settee. Forward again there are 2 double cabins, each with access to the forward heads. Interior woodwork is in light oak and teak and upholstery is in mid-blue dralon.
- Navigation equipment: B & G Network log/speed and depth, Navstar VHF, Cetrek Autopilot 725, Panasonic radar, Cetrek electronic chart
- Safety equipment: Plastimo 8-man liferaft (not in date), stainless boarding ladder
- Deck equipment: Lofrans electric anchor winch, 45lb anchor with 30m chain and 70m warp, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit stanchions and guardlines
Jekamanzi has undergone an extensive refit. Her layout suits her to charter or serious world passage making. However, if required, this could be altered at purchaser's expense (for example, the two aft double cabins could easily be converted into a large and magnificent owner's stateroom). It is understood a survey report is available.
We understand this vessel to be a Bruce Roberts design, though, as his UK agents, we think she might be an adaptation of one of his designs. An opinion has been expressed that she could be a Farr 50 but, at the time of writing, we are as yet unclear on this. She is, however, comfortable, spacious and airy.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1005 00000000 Jekamanzi