1998 White Silk 38 - £125,000
Lying : South Coast - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 11.23m (36ft 10in)
Beam : 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Draft : 1.6m (5ft 3in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Teak laid decks
- Dark blue with gold trim and red antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Masthead Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars by Z-Spars
- Anderson sheet and halyard winches
- Main with in-mast furling
- Roller reefed genoa (Jeckells)
- Cruising chute (TBC)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 30hp diesel
- 6/7 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads with shower
- The boat has a large cockpit with the steering position well aft and seating to either side. Under the seating there are lockers, to starboard very shallow for tools/winch handles/etc, whilst that to port is deep. The companionway has a smoked acrylic washboard and teak steps down into the main cabin. The bottom section of the steps can be removed to give access to the engine. At the foot of the companionway, the galley area and heads are to port, whilst the navigation station, with chart table and the vessel's electronics, drinks cabinet, 2 fridges plus access to the aft cabin is to starboard. The galley provides a gimballed cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), 2 sinks with pressurised hot and cold, worktop, cupboards and shelves. The heads has an electric sea-toilet (with holding tank and diverter), hand basin and shower unit. To starboard, the aft cabin has a full-size double berth and lockers plus access to the after end of the engine. Going forward, there is a dinette to port (converts into a double berth) opposite which is a single settee berth. In the bow there is a full-length V-berth (converts to a further double) plus a hanging locker and access to the chain locker. Interior decor is in teak and oak with blue figured tapestry upholstery. The boat has huge amounts of storage both under the seats and also in the form of lockers fitted under the side-decks. Her domestic equipment includes shore power (and a 15 amp battery charger), Volvo Ardic warm-air heating (heats water also), an immersion heater, a built-in CD system and a Stereo radio.
- Navigation equipment: Autohelm radar, Autohelm chart plotter, Autohelm speed/distance log plus wind speed and direction, echo-sounder, Autohelm, Navtex, Garmin VHF (believed all interlinked),navigation/deck lights
- Deck equipment: manual anchor winch, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
This vessel, though built in 1998, has been undergoing fit-out ever since. She was motored by river from the yard where she was built and, other than that, she is unused. For sale due to a change of plans, this well-equipped vessel is as new.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1004 00030003 Silk Sheets